Thursday, October 21, 2010

yeah, i'm a groupie...

After this blog I will never publicly admit to this again, so those of you that read this are getting some rarely shared information about me. My favorite band is Shinedown, the lead singer is named Brent Smith. I love Brent Smith. No, I seriously honestly love him. Brent Smith has a double nasal piercing in his left nostril. I recently got my nose pierced twice in my left nostril. Yeah, I put holes in my body to match the lead singer of my favorite band. I don't know or care to know if other people have copied it, I'm just happy that I did. Every time I look in the mirror I smile because I love how hard core it looks and it makes me think of Brent. People compliment me on them all the time and it just makes me smile because not only is it unique and really bad ass looking, I know the real reason behind them.


Shinedown- Simple Man video



Shinedown- The Crow and the Butterfly video




Brent Smith :)

All my Shinedown babies!!!

1 comment:

  1. In the top picture, he still looks like he's living in the 90s. Good to know he's updated his look since :)

    ReplyDelete