Thursday, September 23, 2010
free blog
So for this class we have to blog, obviously.... I really didn't like the idea of this initially but I have to admit it has grown on me. Not only do I think even having a blog is kind of awesome, so far the things we have blogged about have also been pretty friggin sweet. I got really happy when I discovered how to put pictures in my blog. I also really like that we have to comment on our classmates blogs. I read the blog for everyone that I follow every time there is a new assignment. I already have some favorite blogs from my classmates. This blog situation has opened a whole new horizon of awesomeness. When I blogged for another class freshmen year we blogged about stupid stuff and it was just generally irritating. So this class and this blog have both converted me, and I am enjoying a new relationship with media while exploring justice issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment