Sunday, September 5, 2010

Media Log

I chose Friday September 3rd for my media log. I figured it was a good day to pick because I had to work all day so I wouldn't have much time to waste on fun things and thus my media usage would be fairly easy to keep track of.

I woke up at 10:00 am to the sound of Shinedown singing me awake. It’s a pretty great way to wake up if I do say so myself. The song was Simple Man if anyone is wondering. I pretty much stayed on my phone and listening to the radio until noon when I clocked in at work. When customers aren’t paying attention and/or I get my break I’m on my phone. So I was texting and talking on my phone on and off from noon to 8:30pm. When I got off work my fiancĂ© and I went home and watched Camp Rock 2 and then I went home and went to sleep. So I watched TV for about 2 ½ hours.

I knew this log would be pretty easy.

1 comment:

  1. Not too much TV, working helps with boredom during the day..

    ReplyDelete