Monday, September 27, 2010

media comparison

link


I found a story about a suicide bomb attack on CNN, but did not find it on FoxNews or MSNBC. The story is from Friday Sept. 24th. One part focuses on the bombing of a civilian bus and the other focuses on the failed bombing of an Army base. I think FoxNews and MSNBC didn't cover it because it was a small bombing and from other research I did more bombings adn violence happened on saturday and sunday of that same weekend so maybe they got the info about friday late but decided to let it go because of the bigger stories. I also trust CNN more than FoxNews and MSNBC and CNN tends to try to tell as many news stories as they can, big or small. Another thought is that no American lives were lost, so maybe FowNews and MSNBC didn't think it was important since no American's died. We do need to know about this story because the Taliban is so crazy now to just attack their own people instead of focusing attacks on their intended target.

No comments:

Post a Comment